Today I went for my 32 week checkup. For the most part everything is going well. Our dear daughter is head down and will hopefully stay that way for the next 8 or so weeks. She is growing well and kicking alot. If you haven't voted on her statistics, please take some time to do so! We enjoy watching the numbers change!
The dr was able to give me some digestive enzymes that will hopefully combat the nausea I feel, expecially after eating. This should also help me get rid of the general "not feeling well" that I have been experiencing.
My 3 hour glucose test came back with good numbers. I am thankful that I do not have to worry about this. Hopefully failing the 1 hour won't become routine with future children the Lord may bless us with.
My blood pressure was back up to the normal range today. However, the swelling in my legs is not any better. So I need to keep drinking plenty of water and putting my feet up whenever I can. That will be easier said than done in this household, but it will give my a reason to take a few breaks throughout the day.
The end is coming near! I now have visits every 2 weeks instead of every 4! After a couple more visits we will be down to weekly visits. Then the end will be very close! We are all looking forward with great anticipation to the day when we get to hold her in our arms.
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment