Sunday was Life Chain Sunday. Nationwide families and individuals stand in protest of the legalization of abortion. Several families from our church went. Not everyone who drives by is very friendly. Several honked in support while others - well I can't really write about those who didn't agree! This is a family friendly blog. Daniel said he even noticed several who were moved to the point of tears.
The signs that our family carried tells the truth. Abortion kills children. Our family holds to the belief that life begins at the moment of conception.
Psalm 139: 13-16
13 For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
15 My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,
16 your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me
were written in your book
before one of them came to be.
Our pastor also preached on the topic of children being a blessing, not a burden. It was a very powerful sermon and I encourage everyone to listen to it. (click here)
After Life Chain, we returned back to church to watch "Demographic Winter" . This film goes into the demographic statistic of how as a nation and world we are not reproducing and replacing our population. It goes on to say why this is dangerous and what the long term effects will be if this trend does not reverse itself. To learn more about this film, go to the website www.demographicwinter.com






No comments:
Post a Comment