Birthday greetings we bring you
During the past 15 years Justin has grown from an 18", 9lb 9oz baby to a strapping young man of 6'1" and who knows what weight - 150? 160? His shoe size has grown from a tiny size 0 to a man's 13! His shirt size from a 0/3 months to a large tall or extra large. How did this all happen? All I did was blink and he goes from snuggling in my arms to being a young man...
I will have to say that Daniel and I are proud of the young man that Justin is becoming. Justin loves his family, is honest, reliable, a hard worker, loyal, trust worthy, and most importantly he loves the Lord. To us that is the most important thing that we could have taught him these last 15 years.
Daniel is traveling this week, so we haven't had a chance to really celebrate. That will come on Friday when everyone is home. Tonight we did grill burgers, baked some fries, and make Snicker salad. On Friday we will have another one of his favorite meals: Italian sausage, garlic buttered red potatoes, salad, and cookie dough cheesecake.
Here are a few pictures form the day. The rest will be updated on Friday when we celebrate!
I have to explain this picture! Justin normally walks around the house with bed hair and then throws a cap on when he goes outside. Today I *threatened* him with the camera. All birthday boys have to have their picture taken.....Here he is doing his hair. Don't worry, all the toiletries are mine. Justin does not wear headbands...
Yes, he did do some studying on his birthday. I know it is June, but we are behind a bit.
Justin playing with Sara






2 comments:
Happy Birthday from the Pickle family!!!
A BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU JUSTIN!
Love in Christ
The Brabo clan
Post a Comment