Saturday, January 26, 2008

My Beloved

Last night Daniel and I had a date. He took me out to dinner at Wildfire. This restaurant has probably the best prime rib I have ever had. Last night was no exception. For dessert we had chocolate molten cake ala mode. Prime rib and chocolate. Can life be better?

After dinner we went shopping. The baby is due in about 3 weeks and during that time we have 2 birthdays - Jesica is turning 13 next weekend and Josiah turns 8 on the 17th. We were able to find almost everything for Jesica and a few things for Josiah. It feels good to have that almost finished and not hanging over our heads. Next year at this time we will have 3 to shop for. :)

I just love going out with my Beloved. Especially on snowy nights when he is so protective of me not slipping on the snow/ice. I feel so loved and cared for. He also held my hand through all the painful Braxton Hicks contractions that I had from all the walking. I feel so blessed.

No comments: